Kuch Khayal Kuch Sher

Friday, September 29, 2006

Man and Woman

A Woman's Poem
He didn't like the curry
And he didn't like my cake.
He said my biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't prepare the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer I was looking for a clue.
Isn't there anything I could do
To match his mothers shoe T
hen I smiled as I saw light
One thing I could definitely do
I turned around and slapped him tight...
Like his mother used to !!!!!


An orginal Reply written by Mr Manan Goyal -core member APJ group



A man’s poem

I was a bachelor earlier,
Now I’m a gardener digging up sand,
A mechanic, a plumber, a dish washer,
To name a few, after I became a husband.

Sunday’s were reserved for football,
Or cricket, or tennis; pub or bar
Now Sunday is when I shop, day all
Even that damn market is too far

She’s not happy with my salary,
I have a car, she want’s another,
I haven’t done a thing correct in my life,
Oh! Her idol is her father!!!

My neighbor knows how to do every thing right.
Her every family member is a genius & bright.
Oh I wish I have some peace in my life,
But come what may…I really love my wife…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home